Eat my Veggies Sensory Book Kit
Out of stock
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
Here’s the right kit to introduce them all, the origin of FOOD and eating their VEGGIES!
One of the best parts of a young child’s day is opening a lunchbox and diving in. But how did that delicious food get there? From planting wheat to mixing dough, climbing trees to machine-squeezing fruit, picking cocoa pods to stirring a vat of melted bliss, here is a clear, engaging look at the steps involved in producing some common foods. Health tips and a peek at basic food groups complete the menu.
TOGETHER, we can help our children, eat healthy and encourage them to try different variety of foods.
Our kit includes:
– an activity sheet
– 3 tubs of doughs (200g each)
– a roller
– 4 pieces of fruits and vegetable stampers randomly pack
– a curated BOOK by @owlreaders.club “How Did That Get In My Lunchbox – The Story of Food”
Suitable for children aged 3.5 to 7 with clear and engaging illustrations of the steps involved in producing some common food.
Encourages children to understand different food groups, and how each food group in moderation helps you to grow strong and healthy.
1. Colours of dough will be pack randomly.
2. Scented doughs are using essential oils (lemon and lavender) please do not choose scented if your LO has allergy or skin sensitivity. Our advise is to choose non scented for below 3 years of age.